Hylo Gel Lubricating Eye Drops
HYLO®Gel was developed for patients with more severe and persistent dry eye, who require more intensive, therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface.
HYLO®Gel eye drops contain the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the eye and other parts of the body. Due to its special physical property, HYLO®Gel forms a regular, stable, long lasting lubricating film on the eye surface. This film is not easily rinsed off and does not cause blurred vision. HYLO®Gel provides long-lasting moisture to the surface of the eye to efficaciously support the natural process of healing.
- Offers STRONG and long lasting dry eye relief.
- Provides intensive lubrication of the surface of the eye.
- Is preservative free and are usually very well tolerated.
- Is phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea.
- Contains 2mg/mL Sod. Hyaluronate, a citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
- For the intensive, therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface in more severe and persisting dry eye sensation including treatment after surgical procedures.