Hylo Lubricating Eye Drops
HYLO® eye drops contain the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the eye and other parts of the body. Due to its special physical property, HYLO® forms a regular, stable, long lasting lubricating film on the eye surface. This film is not easily rinsed off and does not cause blurred vision. HYLO® provides long-lasting moisture to the surface of the eye to efficaciously support the natural process of healing.
10 ml bottle (300 eye drops). Contains 1mg/ml Sodium Hyaluronate, a citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
Made in Germany.
- Offers immediate comfort (no stinging upon application) and protects your eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time.
- Is preservative free and usually very well tolerated.
- Is phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea.
- Contains 1mg/mL Sodium Hyaluronate, a citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
- To improve the lubrication of the eye surface in eyes that are dry, burning or have foreign body sensations due to environmental conditions including after ophthalmo-surgical interventions.
- For rewetting of contact lenses to minimize dryness.